Saturday, August 1, 2015

Has it really been since AUGUST?! Two years?!

Ok well,

A lot has changed.  I have kind of put the pursuit of a bachelor's in Physics on the back burner at the moment.  Maybe Physics and I need a break?

In the meantime.... while I work out what I want to be when I grow up (do we ever know?)... I will show you my latest finished creation!


Before blocking!

Pin it 'til you win it.
 My first doily ever.  A little gift for my mom!  I starched this one with a corn starch solution, and it is knitted together with some random cotton crochet thread, and some 00 needles (I think).  The pattern is called "Flower Doily" from Coats Design Team, and can be found on ravelry, here.  I actually ripped apart some circulars for this.  I just had to use 5 needles :)

Happy knitting!

Stay tuned, spread love xoxo

-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?